We offer a number of discounts. Click a discount below to learn more and to see if you qualify.
Receive a discount when 6 or more user licenses are purchased. The more user licenses purchased, the larger the discount. All prices are in USD.
If more than 12 user licenses are needed, VueMinder Pro Site and VueMinder Ultimate Site licenses can be purchased for as little as $19.98 per user.
Students and employees at accredited non-profit K-12 schools, colleges, and universities qualify for a 30% discount.
To receive the discount, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include proof of your employment or student status, such as copy of your faculty/student ID. This discount is not applicable to update protection renewal.
If you currently use calendar software similar to VueMinder, you can receive a 35% discount when switching to VueMinder.
- Microsoft Outlook, Outlook.com, Office 365, Windows Calendar, Google Calendar, and Thunderbird are not covered under the list of competing products.
- The competing product must have been purchased within the last 2 years and proof of ownership is required.
- Only commercial (not free) products that provide features similar to VueMinder are considered competing products.
- The competitive discount can't be combined with any other discounts.
- This discount is for new customers only. It cannot be used by existing customers to purchase additional licenses or updates.
- This offer is not available to resellers or affiliates.
To take advantage of this offer, email your request to email@example.com. Include the name of the competing
product you're currently using, as well as proof of ownership, which could include a copy of the purchase invoice or a screenshot of the product's "About" window
showing the registration status.
If you represent a non-profit domestic organization with U.S. Department of Treasury 501(c)(3) status, and are not a governmental agency, your organization
is eligible to receive a 40% non-profit discount.
This discount also is applicable to international non-profits that are organized and
operated exclusively for religious, charitable, scientific, testing for public safety, literary, or educational purposes, to foster national or international
amateur sports competition, to promote the arts, or for the prevention of cruelty to children or animals.
To receive the discount, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include proof of your organization's
non-profit status and a description of your organization's mission, so we can determine if you qualify for the discount. Also note, this discount is for new licenses only - not for update protection renewals on previously purchased licenses.